Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

MAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF.

Embers glowing on the log fire
still have to work when you want to retire
the squeaking noise on the church spire
your needs are great by mine are dire.
The leaves are fallin off the beautiful tree
the flowers are devoid of the bumble bee
the winds are howling in a whistling spree
your coming home soon to be with me.
The meal is ready so just sit down
and take away that solemn frown
you may sink in the water but you will never drown
Long live the King and his well fitted crown.
The day is long but the night is forever
you may think your dumb but I know your clever
when your ready to go or it might be whenever
Your head is intact but some want it to sever.
The grass is green but is it on the other side?
you want to say sorry but you think of your pride
your on the cliff edge its about to subside
I love you my dear will you be my bride?
I want you to be happy there's no other way
awake from your slumber face a bright new day
your opinion is precious no one can sway
Is it made of concrete or just out of clay?
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter