Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

TORN.












I cannot live like this for long
not being able to have my own child
I often dream of what might be
If I had not been this wild.
The opportunity came for me

I couldn't resist this chance
perhaps this would be the end of me
a phase, a passing glance.
Erika was the only life I had known
I couldn't forgive what I had done
her parents desperately frantic
I had to cut and run.
Five years passed Erika now 12
never knew who she really was
I was the only mum she knew

the woman she proudly applaused.
I would have to die with this secret

it tainted me day and night
the pain I amassed from this nightmare
knowing it was always in sight.
The Police were all over my home 

her father, bewildered in shock
what was happening to my family?
the open door was now to lock
I did not care for her moms feelings
I was only interested in me
I knew my life would be happy
it's all I imagined it to be.
But now I am alone with my thoughts
in a room filled with bars
I never imagined just how they would feel
coping with emotional scars.
Erika is now a young lady
living with her real mom and dad
and do I feel ashamed of my crime?
for a while I did not, I was glad.



Childless.



Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS 


THANKS OR VISITING.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter